What better way to explain how regulations are barriers to access than to talk about disposing of dog poop? And thank goodness for Trump’s judicial picks. Let me begin by clarifying what I will not say in this post: I will not say that Trump’s judicial choices are the equivalentContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bookworm Beat 4/4/20 — the “if laughter cures, coronavirus has no hope” illustrated edition
- It was inevitable that socialized medicine gave up on the elderly with COVID-19
- Bookworm Beat 4/2/20 — the coronavirus laughs never stop illustrated edition
- The Plague of Yesteryear & Small Pox At the Revolution. What of the Wuhan Flu Today?
- China’s place in the post-COVID-19 new world order