I adore Facebook. In the “real me” Facebook world, I have about 200 friends, reflecting all different phases of my life, from junior high school on up. I enjoy watching their lives unfold. I go on their travels with them, see their kids grow up (some of whom friend meContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24
- @CarpeDonktum sums up the entire impeachment in a few Tweets