Sultan Knish notes that, if Hillary chooses to run for president in 2016 and actually wins, she’ll be only three years younger than John McCain would have been had he won. However, while the Left was perturbed about McCain’s age (72) and health (can’t lift his arms), it’s kept mum about Hillary’s age in 2016 (69) or health (concussion, brain bleed, and six month recovery). Karl Rove may have been inept when he addressed Hillary’s brain injury, but he was correct that we shouldn’t let the Democrats get away with this kind of double standard. Hillary’s age and health are fair game.
- I’m not saying Hillary is old but she calls her campaign bus the Metamucil Express.
- I’m not saying Hillary is old but she wants Matlock for her vice president.
- I’m not saying Hillary is old. I’m saying that the mosaic of her at the Sapphos archeological dig shouldn’t lead to questions about her personal life.
- I’m not saying Hillary is old but the first bimbo eruption she ever handled was for Henry VIII.
- I’m not saying Hillary is old but her first college protest was during the French and Indian war.
- I’m not saying Hillary is old but her face has more wrinkles than a Bill Clinton apology.
There’s a meme here and it’s up to us to get it going. Feel free to share Raymond’s ideas around and add your own. In the spirit of the thing, I’ve taken my abysmal visual and creative skills, and put together the world’s worst paste-up, offset by one of Raymond’s best slogans: