Charlotte Brontë would have forgiven Trump his Stormy Daniels’ sins, because she separated an individual’s personal sins from the way they treated others. In the wake of the Anderson Cooper/60 Minutes‘ interview with Stormy Daniels, there’s been something of a war raging (albeit politely) between Dennis Prager and Jonah Goldberg. TheContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bernie’s so-called “rape fantasy” essay will not damage him
- Bernie the Red Part II: Honeymoon with Communism
- The truth behind Bernie’s shtick that he just wants to make America like Denmark
- The Bollywood-Trump nexus: a person and a genre that were made for each other
- Bernie the Red Part 1: Denmark, Sweden & “Democratic Socialism”