Because our government isn’t yet doing enough, or costing enough, or interfering sufficiently in our lives, three researchers at the University of California San Francisco now recommend that the government should regulate sugar, just as it does alcohol and tobacco: A new commentary published online in the Feb. 1 issue of NatureContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24
- @CarpeDonktum sums up the entire impeachment in a few Tweets