My poor mother got hospital delirium last night. The nurses called me at 5 a.m. in the hopes that hearing my voice would help orient her. It didn’t. “You’re not my daughter. I don’t know who you are, but my daughter wouldn’t have put me in this awful place.” MomContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day