After explaining how the Left invented a detachment from reality, Kurt Andersen makes the laughable argument that the Left, not the Right, is reality-based. A Leftist friend of mine told me that novelist Kurt Andersen’s article in The Atlantic, entitled How America Lost Its Mind : The nation’s current post-truthContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bookworm Beat 4/4/20 — the “if laughter cures, coronavirus has no hope” illustrated edition
- It was inevitable that socialized medicine gave up on the elderly with COVID-19
- Bookworm Beat 4/2/20 — the coronavirus laughs never stop illustrated edition
- The Plague of Yesteryear & Small Pox At the Revolution. What of the Wuhan Flu Today?
- China’s place in the post-COVID-19 new world order