Seasickness. It’s an utterly vile condition, worse, I think, than any other type of motion sickness. When you’re seasick, your entire body is rebelling against you. Worse, there’s no escape. You’re trapped in the middle of an endless ocean, feeling about as bad as it’s possible for a human toContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)