As a matter of professional ethics, public school teachers should not use their classroom to advance a specific viewpoint. It’s not just that teachers receive their pay from taxpayers who don’t wish to see their money used to indoctrinate captive children in views antithetical to some or all of theContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24
- @CarpeDonktum sums up the entire impeachment in a few Tweets
- Manchester rape gangs, the Church of England, and marriage
- An update on how my planned move is going….