James Shaw, a real hero, seeing his opportunity, was able to rise above fear and doubt. Unlike most people, he acted, saving innumerable lives. One of my favorite books ever is Plunkitt of Tammany Hall, an interview an enterprising newspaper man had in 1905 with George Washington Plunkitt, a practitioner ofContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 18
- Dalia al-Aqidi: Patriotic Minneapolis Muslims have a candidate
- An apology if my blogging is a bit erratic
- Bookworm Beat 1/17/20 — the Dems are going bat poop crazy illustrated edition
- History, Holidays and Observances on January 17: The Battle of Cowpens