Do you agree the visual is more important for men than for women when it comes to sex? I think Prager misses that women are looking at different things, but they still have important visual cue. Women aren’t so instantly aroused by aesthetic physical beauty, but they’re still looking. What they’re looking for are signs that tell more about each man as a whole. Thus, they pay attention to grooming, signs of good or ill health, body language and, looking at the face, mood and attitude.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- California is penalizing MDs for COVID “misinformation.”
- Will courts use standing to stop Biden’s illegal student loan relief?
- Whenever Democrats “think of the children,” they hurt them
- FBI’s descent into evil shows pensions corrupt government workers
- Bookworm Beat 9/22/22 – the saga of Martha’s Vineyard illustrated edition