A new movie is out, documenting the horrific Rape of Nanking, when Japanese troops slaughtered about 200,000 Chinese people in a matter of weeks (and probably raped at least 20,000 women). The New York Times review discusses those few Westerners who stayed to help out, and saved thousands of people,Continue reading
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- California is penalizing MDs for COVID “misinformation.”
- Will courts use standing to stop Biden’s illegal student loan relief?
- Whenever Democrats “think of the children,” they hurt them
- FBI’s descent into evil shows pensions corrupt government workers
- Bookworm Beat 9/22/22 – the saga of Martha’s Vineyard illustrated edition