Last night, we went to see the American Conservative Conservatory Theater’s production of 1776 — The Musical. It was a lovely production, with almost uniformly strong performances. 1776 hit Broadway in 1969, at the height of the Vietnam war and one year into Nixon’s first term. Although ostensibly meant toContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible gratitude. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
- What the Flynn-Kislyak Transcripts Tell Us
- Trump Strikes To Stop The Political Bias Of Social Media Corporations
- Minneapolis riots — Another leftist city reaps what it sowed *UPDATED*
- When happens when two leftist Karens meet in Central Park?
- How is Gov. Cuomo Not Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter?