I’ve been a fan of Elbert Guillory since May 2013, when he was still a Democrat. Given how much I liked him, I was not surprised when he announced that he was leaving the Democrat party. Guillory’s explanation for his decision to switch party affiliations ought to be seen by everyContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible gratitude. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
- Trump Strikes To Stop The Political Bias Of Social Media Corporations
- Minneapolis riots — Another leftist city reaps what it sowed *UPDATED*
- When happens when two leftist Karens meet in Central Park?
- How is Gov. Cuomo Not Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter?
- This so-called ‘new normal’ had better not be the permanent ‘normal’