If it weren’t for Aleksei Goloborodko, last night’s Cirque du Soliel’s production, Luzia, would have been merely a good, although not a great, show. Perhaps after having seen 90% of all Cirque productions since the very first one came to San Francisco, way back in 1984, I’m a bit jaded.Continue reading
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- Happy Thanksgiving! I’ve got plenty to be thankful for.
- The 2022.11.20 Bookworm Video Podcast — Kanye and Dave Chappelle
- Bookworm Beat 11/18/22 — the “we live in FTX world” illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 11/11/2022 — the Post-Election Illustrated edition
- Election 2022: What the heck happened to that red wave?