For 100 years, the Wilson Doctrine defined American foreign policy, whether applied affirmatively or, under Obama, negatively. Trump is changing all that. When the Great War (now known as World War I) erupted in 1914, dragging Europe from the pinnacle of civilization into an abyss of mindless killing, President WoodrowContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bookworm Beat 7/11/20 — the 2020 is really strange edition and open thread
- Cancel culture: Absolute power corrupts absolutely *UPDATE*
- The site’s back up and I’ll post on Friday
- A thought experiment about the NFL and the black national anthem
- Honoring pushback against the Democrats’ hate-filled cancel culture