Is there any question that, when Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş killed Andrei Karlov in cold blood, he was doing so either at ISIS’s behest or as part of a lone wolf ISIS-inspired assassination? To me, this picture provides the only evidence one needs: We’ve seen that gesture before: The Islamic StateContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible gratitude. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
- What the Flynn-Kislyak Transcripts Tell Us
- Trump Strikes To Stop The Political Bias Of Social Media Corporations
- Minneapolis riots — Another leftist city reaps what it sowed *UPDATED*
- When happens when two leftist Karens meet in Central Park?
- How is Gov. Cuomo Not Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter?