Most people, when they think of Genesis, remember that God created everything, told Adam and Eve to leave the tree of knowledge and, when they didn’t, kicked them out of Eden. What few remember is Genesis’s insistent focus on the importance of naming things. In the first chapter, God no sooner createsContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bookworm Beat 7/11/20 — the 2020 is really strange edition and open thread
- Cancel culture: Absolute power corrupts absolutely *UPDATE*
- The site’s back up and I’ll post on Friday
- A thought experiment about the NFL and the black national anthem
- Honoring pushback against the Democrats’ hate-filled cancel culture