Is there any question that, when Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş killed Andrei Karlov in cold blood, he was doing so either at ISIS’s behest or as part of a lone wolf ISIS-inspired assassination? To me, this picture provides the only evidence one needs: We’ve seen that gesture before: The Islamic StateContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
- When Violence Is Warranted
- AG Barr on Radical Democrats, the Disingenuous Media, Systemic Racism, Equal Rule of Law, and More
- Wuhan virus — there are silver linings to this cloud
- Do Away With Prosecutorial Immunity For DA’s Who Ignore The Constitution
- Bookworm Beat 8/5/20 — the 2020 is our Groundhog Day illustrated edition