Looking at this grab-bag post, I can see the common thread: valuing tight-knit communities, nuclear families, and each individual’s worth. I know why Utah’s welfare is working. Megan McArdle wrote a much-talked-about article in which she looked at Utah, which has extremely good and affordable social services. The key toContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bookworm Beat 7/11/20 — the 2020 is really strange edition and open thread
- Cancel culture: Absolute power corrupts absolutely *UPDATE*
- The site’s back up and I’ll post on Friday
- A thought experiment about the NFL and the black national anthem
- Honoring pushback against the Democrats’ hate-filled cancel culture