Before the Republican primary, I didn’t even know that Scott Adams, famed for his “Dilbert” cartoons, had a blog. Since the Republican primary, I’ve become an addict. Adams’ insights into the way politicians feed information through our guts, rather than our brains, has explained many things that have long been inexplicableContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible gratitude. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
- What the Flynn-Kislyak Transcripts Tell Us
- Trump Strikes To Stop The Political Bias Of Social Media Corporations
- Minneapolis riots — Another leftist city reaps what it sowed *UPDATED*
- When happens when two leftist Karens meet in Central Park?
- How is Gov. Cuomo Not Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter?