A Fordham professor folds, spindles, and mutilates colonial-era history to claim that the Founding Fathers supported stringent gun control laws. One of my Facebook friends was delighted to come across an article from an American History professor at Fordham trumpeting that the Founding Fathers loved gun control, and interpreted the Second AmendmentContinue reading
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- Will courts use standing to stop Biden’s illegal student loan relief?
- Whenever Democrats “think of the children,” they hurt them
- FBI’s descent into evil shows pensions corrupt government workers
- Bookworm Beat 9/22/22 – the saga of Martha’s Vineyard illustrated edition
- The climatista attack on farmers is part of a long history