Here in Marin, it’s sometimes hard to get things done. It’s not just because I’m a procrastinator. It’s also because other people seem so inert. I call the roofer; he never gets back to me. I call the plumber; he never gets back to me. I call the gardener; heContinue reading
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- Will courts use standing to stop Biden’s illegal student loan relief?
- Whenever Democrats “think of the children,” they hurt them
- FBI’s descent into evil shows pensions corrupt government workers
- Bookworm Beat 9/22/22 – the saga of Martha’s Vineyard illustrated edition
- The climatista attack on farmers is part of a long history