In the movie Wall-E, the little robot had a task, and it did the task, long after the task’s necessity had passed. Like a funded bureaucrat, Wall-E just kept going and going and going. In California, the Department of Transportation was given a mandate and a task, and now, longContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible gratitude. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
- What the Flynn-Kislyak Transcripts Tell Us
- Trump Strikes To Stop The Political Bias Of Social Media Corporations
- Minneapolis riots — Another leftist city reaps what it sowed *UPDATED*
- When happens when two leftist Karens meet in Central Park?
- How is Gov. Cuomo Not Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter?