The online magazine IndieWire has noted something interesting: movies with gay leading characters aren’t doing big box office. In the 90s, movies such as The Birdcage (based on the audience tested La Cage aux Folles), Philadelphia (about the still-headlining catching scourge AIDS), and In & Out (with a pleasing KevinContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Wuhan virus — there are silver linings to this cloud
- Do Away With Prosecutorial Immunity For DA’s Who Ignore The Constitution
- Bookworm Beat 8/5/20 — the 2020 is our Groundhog Day illustrated edition
- Trump 2020: Make America Normal Again
- Dementia Joe and Civil War II, Coming To You Sometime After November 3