I was in high school during the last major California drought. I found it a very traumatic experience. Thankfully, we didn’t end up with a Dust Bowl, and we didn’t have mass starvation of the type one periodically sees in Africa. Nevertheless, I couldn’t shake the feeling that things couldContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Wuhan virus — there are silver linings to this cloud
- Do Away With Prosecutorial Immunity For DA’s Who Ignore The Constitution
- Bookworm Beat 8/5/20 — the 2020 is our Groundhog Day illustrated edition
- Trump 2020: Make America Normal Again
- Dementia Joe and Civil War II, Coming To You Sometime After November 3