Today at lunch, Don Quixote and I ended up talking about predestination and free will. Along the way we touched upon whether prayers are necessary (if God is omniscient, doesn’t he already know what we want?) and funerals (definitely for the living, although one doesn’t want to disrespect the dead).Continue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible gratitude. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
- What the Flynn-Kislyak Transcripts Tell Us
- Trump Strikes To Stop The Political Bias Of Social Media Corporations
- Minneapolis riots — Another leftist city reaps what it sowed *UPDATED*
- When happens when two leftist Karens meet in Central Park?
- How is Gov. Cuomo Not Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter?