Where does the time go? These results came out Friday, and I really meant to post them at my blog right away, but time just keep scooting along and I did nothing. Better late than never, though, and these winners deserve their recognition:
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 1 2/3 points! – Mere Rhetoric - NJDC Tool Aaron Keyak Helpfully Illustrates How Liberal Activists Sneeringly Cocoon Themselves In Asinine Arguments And Dishonest Smears
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – The Provocateur - The Shadow Government of the Obama Administration
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – Cheat-Seeking Missiles - What, Indeed, Did We Win?
- Third place with 1 point – (T*) – The Glittering Eye - Let’s Have a Constructive Discussion
- Third place with 1 point – (T*) – Soccer Dad - Ob-eds
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Joshuapundit - Obama’s ‘Change’ In The Middle East
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Rhymes With Right - Tom Hanks’ Non-Apology For Anti-Mormon Bigotry
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Bookworm Room - Offensive “charm”
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – (T*) – The Colossus of Rhodey - Is this a surprise? The News Journal says “race still an issue”
- Fifth place with 13 point – The Razor - I Won? No Mr. President, Howard Dean Won
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 2 2/3 points! – Spiked Online - After Gaza: what’s behind 21st-century anti-Semitism?
- Second place with 2 points – American Digest - Abortion in America: A Personal Journey
- Third place with 1 1/3 points – Power Line - How Things Look to a Democrat
- Fourth place with 1 points – (T*) – Rants And Raves - Israel and anti-Semitism, decision time
- Fourth place with 1 points – (T*) – Elie’s Expositions - Aaron’s Birthday 2009: 22 And Not Counting
- Fourth place with 1 points – (T*) – Jerusalem Post - History’s Tragic Farce
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – Covert Rationing Blog - We Have Enough Primary Docs After All
- Sixth place with 1/3 point – Debbie Schlussel - No Surprise: Iraqis Prefer U.S. Jailers to Iraqi Ones
One Response to “Results of the last Watcher’s vote”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.