This is a long one. Last week’s winners, followed by this week’s posts, each of which has the obvious potential to be a winner. First, from last week:
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 1 2/3 points! – Joshuapundit – The Real Holocaust Denial
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – The Glittering Eye – For the Want of a Horseshoe Nail
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – Soccer Dad – Preoccupied with occupation
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – Wolf Howling – Throwing Green Fuel On An Economic Fire
- Third place with 2/3 points – (T*) – The Razor – Obama Administration Sucking Moonbats Out of Private Sector
- Third place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Bookworm Room – Honing our arguments
- Fourth place with 1/3 points – Right Truth – Witch Hunts (and you are the witch)
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 3 points! – Doug Ross@Journal – Let Them Eat Dirt
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – Elder of Ziyon – More of those “civilians” killed in Gaza (UPDATED)
- Third place with 1 point – (T*) – American Daughter – The Intimidation Begins
- Third place with 1 point – (T*) – AIFD – Obama Administration Stacking the Deck with Islamists
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – Rortybomb – Ban Mortgage Prepayment Penalties at the Federal Level, 1: Texas
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Portfolio – Confessions of a TARP CEO’s Wife
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – The Journal of the American Enterprise Institute – The Coming of the Fourth American Republic
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Britannica Blog – Shock peace therapy for the mideast
And now, this week’s submissions, which I’m enjoying tremendously:
- Bookworm Room – Torture, Real and Imagined
- The Razor – Why An Alcoholic Supports the Legalization of Illicit Drugs
- The Glittering Eye – Disease Vectors
- Right Truth – The next 1,360 days
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Did the NY Times bury an “inconvenient” torture memo story? And a torture question …
- Wolf Howling – Words Have Meaning Rick
- Soccer Dad – It’s easy being green. Not.
- The Provocateur – Is Commercial Real Estate Next?
- Joshuapundit – Exposing The Palestinian’s Phony ‘Demographics’ Threat Against Israel
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – The Washington Times – Barack’s in the basement
- Submitted By: The Razor – NY Post – 100 Days, 100 Mistakes for Barack Obama
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Right Wing Nut House – The Moral Parameters of Torture
- Submitted By: Right Truth – The Onion – Millions and Millions Dead
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The New Republic – Regift, Please!
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Michael Sheurer @ WaPo – Say Its Osama. What If He Won’t Talk?
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Legal Insurrection – Which city would you sacrifice?
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – The New Ledger – What Will the Stress Tests Mean
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Cheat Seeking Missiles – John And Teresa And Conflict