This is a long one. Last week’s winners, followed by this week’s posts, each of which has the obvious potential to be a winner. First, from last week:
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 1 2/3 points! – Joshuapundit - The Real Holocaust Denial
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – The Glittering Eye - For the Want of a Horseshoe Nail
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – Soccer Dad - Preoccupied with occupation
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – Wolf Howling - Throwing Green Fuel On An Economic Fire
- Third place with 2/3 points – (T*) – The Razor - Obama Administration Sucking Moonbats Out of Private Sector
- Third place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Bookworm Room - Honing our arguments
- Fourth place with 1/3 points – Right Truth - Witch Hunts (and you are the witch)
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 3 points! – Doug Ross@Journal - Let Them Eat Dirt
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – Elder of Ziyon - More of those “civilians” killed in Gaza (UPDATED)
- Third place with 1 point – (T*) – American Daughter - The Intimidation Begins
- Third place with 1 point – (T*) – AIFD - Obama Administration Stacking the Deck with Islamists
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – Rortybomb - Ban Mortgage Prepayment Penalties at the Federal Level, 1: Texas
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Portfolio - Confessions of a TARP CEO’s Wife
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – The Journal of the American Enterprise Institute - The Coming of the Fourth American Republic
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Britannica Blog - Shock peace therapy for the mideast
And now, this week’s submissions, which I’m enjoying tremendously:
- Bookworm Room - Torture, Real and Imagined
- The Razor - Why An Alcoholic Supports the Legalization of Illicit Drugs
- The Glittering Eye - Disease Vectors
- Right Truth - The next 1,360 days
- The Colossus of Rhodey - Did the NY Times bury an “inconvenient” torture memo story? And a torture question …
- Wolf Howling - Words Have Meaning Rick
- Soccer Dad - It’s easy being green. Not.
- The Provocateur - Is Commercial Real Estate Next?
- Joshuapundit - Exposing The Palestinian’s Phony ‘Demographics’ Threat Against Israel
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – The Washington Times - Barack’s in the basement
- Submitted By: The Razor – NY Post - 100 Days, 100 Mistakes for Barack Obama
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Right Wing Nut House - The Moral Parameters of Torture
- Submitted By: Right Truth – The Onion - Millions and Millions Dead
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The New Republic - Regift, Please!
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Michael Sheurer @ WaPo - Say Its Osama. What If He Won’t Talk?
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Legal Insurrection - Which city would you sacrifice?
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – The New Ledger - What Will the Stress Tests Mean
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Cheat Seeking Missiles - John And Teresa And Conflict