The Council has voted again, and I’m very flattered that my fellow Council members thought my post on burqas was good enough to take first place. As it is, I didn’t think I’d rank anywhere near the top, since the other submissions were so good.
Here are all the winners for last week:
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Bookworm Room – When is a burqa not a burqa? When it’s a weapon.
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes - The Razor – Someday Everyone Will be a Nazi for 15 Minutes
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit – Obama And The Apocalypse Blues (Remix Version)
- Fourth place with 1 vote – Snapped Shot – The Washington Post Finds Waste
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right – Why the TEA Party Should Ignore the NAACP
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Wolf Howling – Redemption?
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – The Other McCain – Jews and Israel: Death by Relativism submitted by JoshuaPundit
- Second place with 1 1/3 votes - Walter Russell Mead’s Blog -Nuking Westphalia: Obama’s Deep Convictions Point to War With Iran submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – American Heritage.com – Philadelphia Story: Professor Ellis on Constitutional Compromise submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Third place *t* with 1 vote -Dennis Prager @ NRO - NAACP Confirms, Election Of A Black President Made No Difference submitted by Wolf Howling
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Big Government — Michael Zak – The Ku Klux Klan, Terrorist Wing of the Democratic Party submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Samson Blinded - We cannot coexist submitted by Right Truth
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Katie, The Pirate King - Can You Believe Anything That This Administration Says? submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Pat Condell - No mosque at Ground Zero submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Bearing Drift - NASA Reaching Out to Muslims? AWESOME. submitted by VA Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Dick Morris – DEMS DESERT OBAMA submitted by The Provocateur
2 Responses to “Another week of Watcher’s Winners (7/23/10, this time)”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.