What I’m reading right now:
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “X-Men: First Class,” Israel, and the line between good and evil
- Simply Jews – Matthew Hess: rabid, but how rabid he is indeed?
- Joshuapundit-The Weiner Affair And The Disintegration Of Our Politics
- The Noisy Room – An American Descent Into Hell
- New Zeal – Why Panetta? Is Slashing Defense the Real End Game Here?
- Right Truth – The Simple and Difficult Economy
- The Razor – President Obama, Lay Off Our British Friends
- Bookworm Room – It’s not what you believe; it’s what you do with those beliefs that counts
- VA Right! - Obama Visits NC Plant That Used $39 Million Stimulus to Make $127 Light Bulbs and Pays CEO $4.2 Million
- The Political Commentator – Is it an “Arab spring” or a winter of discontent?
- Rhymes With Right – Say What?
- Snapped Shot – Sense of Humor
- The Glittering Eye -Whistle A Happy Tune
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Blunt Reality
- Arthur Hu/Asian Week – Fukushima: It’s About Israel, Palestine and Iran
- Constitutionists United For Liberty – The GOP Debate
- Capitalist Preservation – Baby Please Don’t Go
- Yourish.com – Obama ramps up the pressure on Israel submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Harry’s Place – Hamas Funder IHH on Tolerance: No Way! submitted by Simply Jews
- Zombie – How A teacher’s Rally Made me Anti-Education submitted by Joshuapundit
- American Thinker/James Lewis–Barracuda Snakecharmer Sarah and the Mob submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sultan Knish – Redistributing Freedom To Tyranny submitted by New Zeal
- El Pais -A Valley For All Of The Fallen? submitted by Right Truth
- Civil Candor –Will Obama Punish Alabama for Fair New Immigration Law? submitted by The Razor
- Dirty Spending Secrets-Dirty Spending Secrets submitted by Bookworm Room
- Doug Ross – Narcissistic rage, envy and revenge at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue submitted by VA Right!/strong>
- American Thinker -Anthony Weiner: The Tweet Smell of Success submitted by The Political Commentator
- Reason’s Hit & Run – The Ayn Rand-Satan Connection Revealed! submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Frank J. Fleming/Pajamas Media – Tips for Not Appearing Crazy on the Internet submitted by Snapped Shot
- American Digest – Overseen In The Library submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Line Of Departure – Our Once And Future Kings submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Optimistic Conservative – Erdogan: Ottoman echoes growing louder submitted by The Watcher
- Tablet – Spring Break submitted by The Watcher
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.