The news tells me that the US is suffering the biggest drought since 1956. Does that mean that anthropogenic global warming was as bad in 1956 as it is today? And if the Dust Bowl drought of the 1920s was even worse (and the news article doesn’t mention it), does that mean AGW was worse in the 1920s?
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 18
- Dalia al-Aqidi: Patriotic Minneapolis Muslims have a candidate
- An apology if my blogging is a bit erratic
- Bookworm Beat 1/17/20 — the Dems are going bat poop crazy illustrated edition
- History, Holidays and Observances on January 17: The Battle of Cowpens