Nothing keeps a good weasel watcher down, not even the end of the world. The votes are counted and we have winners:
- *First place with 4 votes! The Right Planet–Talking Past Each Other
- Second place with 3 votes – Joshuapundit-The Newtown School Shooting And What It Should Tell Us
- Third place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room-To protect our children, it’s time to outlaw school buses
- Third place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-Stampeding Gun Control Through Crisis
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye-Mass Murder Isn’t Reasonable
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –Battle Of The Bulge
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator-A Benghazi conspiracy that would make Watergate pale by comparison!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – The phantoms of ceasefire, proportionality and other Middle East myths – Part II
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right! –Gun Control Can Only Go So Far. We MUST Address Mental Illness to Prevent More Killings!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right –Texas Democrat Party Official Calls For Murder Of Fellow Americans Over Political Disagreement
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Bloomberg Tells Obama to Ignore Congress on Gun Control, Lott Says Arm Teachers
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Ben Stein-G-d Help Us submitted by The Razor
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – The Commentator –Christians – The forgotten victims of the Arab Spring submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 2 votes – Sultan Knish –Guns, Guns, Guns submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 2 votes –Fire Andrea Mitchell –446 school age children shot in Chicago so far this year with strongest gun laws in country – media silent submitted by VA Right!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes Cato@Liberty –An important victory for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Reason/Nick Gillespie –4 Awful Reactions to Sandy Hook School Shooting – And Thoughts on a Better Response submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – Caroline Glick –Chuck Hagel for Defense Secretary – Bring it On! submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote –The Interpreter –The prospect of a North Korean ICBM submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place with 2/3 vote –The Passing Parade –The end of the world, sideways, sort of submitted by Simply Jews
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Badass Of The Week –Daniel Inouye submitted by Bookworm Room
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Real Clear Markets/Bill Frezza –When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens? submitted by The Watcher