Today I get to vote on this week’s Watcher’s Council submissions, but wanted to make sure you got to see last week’s winners first. Also, be sure to check out the forum, in which Council members opine about the best qualities in a spouse.
- *First place with 5 2/3 votes! Joshuapundit –Midnight In Benghazi – What Really Happened
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Right Planet – How the Liberal Media Would Report #Benghazi If George Bush Were President
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – VA Right!-Can We Just Let the Syrians and Allah Sort This Out Themselves?
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Noisy Room- Iran Deploys Long-Range Missile Launchers -– The Hawk is Set to Take Flight
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Bookworm Room- Sweden fiddles while Stockholm burns
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi- Conversations I Almost Had Today
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor-Electronic Health Records: The $6 Billion Cure For Bad Penmanship
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Entitlement
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye –Memorial Day 2013
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Political Commentator –Divorce decree for the United States of America!
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Mark Steyn –To The Slaughter submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Sultan Knish –The Warrior’s Tale submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – James Taranto/WSJ –See You in the Funny Papers submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes –The Weekly Standard-Progressives With Bombs submitted by The Right Planet
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – Douglas Murray/WSJ –The London Terror Attack Was More Than ‘Unforgivable’ submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Passing Parade –The tenacity of Democrats, or yogurting for fun and profit submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –David Gerstman/ Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion –Thomas Friedman on Obamacare: It’s gonna be a bright bright bright bright sun shiny day
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –NRO/Andrew Stiles – IRS Scandal: E-mails Suggest Findings of IG Report Delayed Until After 2012 Election submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Weekly Standard – Beyond the Pale submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –PJ Media/Zombie –Karl Marx Was A Tea Partier submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –FrontPage Magazine –A Memorial Day for Islamic Terror submitted by The Political Commentator
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –PJ Tatler –PJ Tatler Report: 20% of Ohio’s Registered Voters are Bogus submitted by VA Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –PJ O’Rourke – Stupid submitted by The Watcher