Today, I’ll have the pleasure of reading the following Watcher’s Council nominations. Also, if you’re looking for movies to watch this weekend, the Watcher’s Council forum asked Council members (and a very special guest who truly knows movies) to weigh in on their favorite movies. I’m in there, but my choices are, sad to say, banal. I’m not much of a movie goer and it shows.
Oh, one more thing!! Our own Rob Miller, who is both the Watcher and one of the sterling contributors to the Council, now has a standing gig at The Times of Israel. Yay! It’s a wonderful paper, one that counterbalances the fact that the other papers, even The Jerusalem Post tilt Left. (Although it’s worth pointing out that, thanks to Obama, even many Leftists have come to see the light, and the light ain’t the “messiah” in the White House.)
And the nominations, please:
- Liberty’s Spirit – Not Surprisingly US State Department Agrees as UNESCO Cancels Jewish Cultural Exhibit…(Update) Oopsie Foggy Bottom Says “My Bad”
- The Noisy Room – Bolstering the Marxist Vote
- Simply Jews – Bedouins of Negev
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Castle Strat
- Joshuapundit-Senate Intel Committee: Benghazi Was Preventable,Al Qaeda Was Involved, And The White House Knew It
- VA Right! - We Can Pay For an Unemployment Extension with a Day for a Day Delay in Obamacare Mandates
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Arrow gets it right
- The Glittering Eye -Out Of Sight
- The Right Planet – Hegelian Dialectics for Dummies
- Bookworm Room – Bleeding heart liberal misses football’s important lessons for our boys
- The Razor – Facebook’s Culture of Like Breeds Conformity
- Nice Deb – Analysis of Rocket Used in Syria Chemical Attack Shows “Administration Narrative Not Even Close To Reality”
- Rhymes With Right – Does Barack Obama Seek To Reduce Americans To A State of Slavery?
- Ask Marion – Protecting Hillary…
- Blue Ridge Forum – NEW: Crucial WSJ Report! Tea-Party-Gag Rule: Will Appropriators Wolf & Harris Push Back?
- Caroline Glick – The Truth Hurts submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Kimberley A. Strassel/WSJ –IRS Targeting and 2014 submitted by The Noisy Room
- Mahmoud Salem ( AKA Sandmonkey) – Consequences submitted by Simply Jews
- Rich Lowry/NRO – The Left can’t stand “Lone Survivor” submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Kevin Williamson/NRO – The White Ghetto submitted by Joshuapundit
- Rick Moran/American Thinker – Think it’s hard signing up for Obamacare? Try getting out of it submitted by VA Right!
- Douglas Ernst – ‘White Privilege’ artist: Does it exist, or do I simply lack critical thinking skills? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Neo-Neocon – “Wendy Davis: ‘empowerment’ and the poor little woman; “struggle” and the man” submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Rebuilding Freedom – Part1 – Agenda 21, Born in America, Raised by the United Nations submitted by The Right Planet
- Ace of Spades HQ-Common Core is pretty dumb submitted by Bookworm Room
- TPNN –Democrat Wendy Davis, Candidate for Governor of Texas, Caught in Major Lies submitted by The Razor
- White House Dossier -The Root of Obama’s Imperious Presidency submitted by Nice Deb
- PJ Tattler – Has Wendy Davis’ Charmed Run for Governor Started to Implode? (Update: Meltdown) submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The Federalist – The Dozen Funniest Variations of Obama’s Pajama Boy Propaganda submitted by The Watcher
- Western Journalism – The Problems of Women in Combat – From a Female Combat Vet submitted by Watcher