Just got the following message: Citizens in Action is providing Americans who are opposed to the proposed health care legislation with an easy and effective way to fax the 31 Senators who could vote one way or the other on health care reform. Because the first important Senate vote isContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day