If you read Timothy Snyder’s wrenching Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin about life West of Russia and East of Berlin from 1933 through 1945, the first thing you’ll learn is that Hitler wasn’t an innovator when it came to mass murder. Instead, he learned about it from Stalin, whoContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bookworm Beat 4/7/20 — Coronavirus meme outbreak is unstoppable
- Thanks to Democrats, Trump is unchained and has freedom to act
- Trump Fires IG Atkinson; He Deserved Worse
- Shopping in the 21st century at Walmart and Lowe’s
- Bookworm Beat 4/4/20 — the “if laughter cures, coronavirus has no hope” illustrated edition