It seems that many in today’s world share the popular perception that women nag. I argue in this post, though, that they’re often just doing their job. It’s official: UC Berkeley and Bar-Ilan University in Israel have completed a large study that proves that women are perceived as . .Continue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 18
- Dalia al-Aqidi: Patriotic Minneapolis Muslims have a candidate
- An apology if my blogging is a bit erratic
- Bookworm Beat 1/17/20 — the Dems are going bat poop crazy illustrated edition
- History, Holidays and Observances on January 17: The Battle of Cowpens