My mom suddenly went from her normal slightly loopy to very confused. It may be something as simple as a bladder infection (a common cause of confusion in the elderly) or it could be something more complicated. At her age, one expects things to happen so, while I’m concerned, I’mContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day