The other day, the Daily Mail ran an article about the exponential increase in stranger attacks in England, a byproduct of the public drunkenness that is increasing at an even faster rate than the violence. I still remember when England was a remarkably safe, clean little country, except in theContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 29
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men