I do not remember when I last saw a movie that charmed me as much as Paddington 2. It’s funny, well-acted, lovely to look at, and has a strong moral center. I almost never go to movies, yet in January alone I’ve seen two movies and loved both of them.Continue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 18
- Dalia al-Aqidi: Patriotic Minneapolis Muslims have a candidate
- An apology if my blogging is a bit erratic
- Bookworm Beat 1/17/20 — the Dems are going bat poop crazy illustrated edition
- History, Holidays and Observances on January 17: The Battle of Cowpens