Ann Coulter nails the real game playing and hypocrisy behind the Foley scandal, and it goes far beyond one warped man’s abuse of his own power. I’ll say again: I’m not excusing Foley. I’m just saying that this scandal is about politics and not about his conduct. And to the extent the Republicans are falling all over each other, that’s also not about consciousness of guilt or sin; it too reflects purely political maneuvering because there is an imminent election.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- California is penalizing MDs for COVID “misinformation.”
- Will courts use standing to stop Biden’s illegal student loan relief?
- Whenever Democrats “think of the children,” they hurt them
- FBI’s descent into evil shows pensions corrupt government workers
- Bookworm Beat 9/22/22 – the saga of Martha’s Vineyard illustrated edition