There are a fair number of resources that describe how to go about blogging. Sometimes, though, what’s needed is tough love. That’s what John Hawkins provides at Right Wing News, in an article descriptively entitled “The Top 10 Reasons Bloggers Don’t Succeed.” Some fall in the category of “maybe the blogger can’t help himself,” such as a blog that’s just not very good. But a lot are practical: network, promote your quality work, link to other sites, and blog often. If you’re a blogger, and would like some practical advice about increasing your traffic, I’d recommend that you check this one out.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
Brand New Subscription Sign-Up
- On transgenderism, we’ve gone from clear-eyed reality to cultural delusion
- Bookworm Beat 1/21/22 — the “everything’s spinning out of control” illustrated edition
- Biden’s press conference: He has drowned himself in the Kool-Aid
- Homeless killers and the zeitgeist of race hatred
- The Bookworm Room 2022.01.16 video podcast is up