England currently has an immigration policy that lets in just about everybody — especially two-bit terrorists from Pakistan and points nearby. England does have some limits, however. It refuses to allow Gurkha veterans — you know, the ones who fought and were willing to die for England — into the country, nor does it provide them with benefits. I leave you to draw your own conclusions. The only thing I can say is that actress Joanna Lumley, whose performances I have always enjoyed, has gone up in my estimation.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- James Buckley’s 2006 Speech on Religion and our Government
- Bookworm Beat 2/23/24: The Woke AI illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/16/24: Fani Willis makes memes by magic
- Bookworm Beat 2/9/24: The “this is Biden’s brain on dementia” illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/2/24: The “Don’t Mess With Texas” illustrated edition