Here’s what the Watcher’s Council recommends as good reading for this week:
- Joshuapundit – Tossing Little Green Footballs Out Of The Game
- The Provocateur – Dr. Anna Chacko the Disruptive Physician
- Right Truth – Headbangers United Against Obama
- Bookworm Room – A reminder to join the Navy League
- Rhymes With Right – Questioning Our Patriotism — Again
- The Razor – Strike a Grand Bargain with Russia
- Soccer Dad – The goldstone standard
- The Glittering Eye – Support the Bad Plan!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Desperation has reached the pinnacle now
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – The Nose On Your Face – The Obama Czar’s Song
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Washington Examiner – Democrats on Path to Repeat Housing Disaster
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Gates of Vienna – Kissing Cousins
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Big Government – Propaganda, Health Care and ACORN: Full Context of NEA Conference Call Reveals Disturbing Pattern
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Hans von Spakovsky — The Corner on National Review – Jimmy Carter’s Race Problem
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Z-Word – Gaza: The Overcrowding Myth
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – D. B. Grady/The Atlantic Politics Channel – Obama’s FDR Moment
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Wall Street Journal – Continental Drift
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Nile Gardiner @ The Telegraph UK – Barack at the UN: Was this Obama’s most naïve speech ever?
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Doug Ross Journal – ‘I am become government, the destroyer of worlds’
With an eye to JoshuaPundit’s post, it’s interesting that, suddenly, conservatives have started wondering about Charles — witness my own post from yesterday, which I put up before I knew about the JoshuaPundit post.