Despite giving the generals almost 75% fewer troops than the 80,000 they really wanted (and even significantly less than the 40,000 they sort of wanted), and despite telling the Taliban and Al Qaeda exactly when the field is theirs, and despite dwelling morbidly on death in front of the men and women at West Point who will be going to the field of battle, Obama still couldn’t placate everyone on his side of the political spectrum. A couple of hundred gathered in S.F. to make their protests known — and Protest Shooter was there to capture them on film (or on digital images, I guess).
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- Bookworm Beat 2/23/24: The Woke AI illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/16/24: Fani Willis makes memes by magic
- Bookworm Beat 2/9/24: The “this is Biden’s brain on dementia” illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/2/24: The “Don’t Mess With Texas” illustrated edition
- The Friday meme round-up will be delayed