Sometimes it really pains me that I can vote for only two Watcher’s Council nominations in each category (Council and non-Council). This week’s nominations are a perfect example of that frustration. On both the Council and the non-Council side, the quality of the work submitted is extraordinary. When voting, I refused to play eeny-meeny-miney-mo to choose my ultimate vote getters, but it was really difficult to decide which submissions should be wheated and which chaffed. (I like the preceding sentence, as it has six words spell check finds objectionable.) Here, see for yourself:
- Rhymes With Right – Obama #15? No Way!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – And the Philly Inquirer wonders why it’s dying a slow death?
- Right Truth – A World Without Islam – Review
- Bookworm Room – New country discovered at the Marin County Fair
- The Glittering Eye – Foundations of Sand
- The Provocateur – Mark Clements and Chicago’s Culture of Torture
- Snapped Shot – D is for Diss
- Joshuapundit – A Partisan Divide On Israel?
- Wolf Howling – Obama’s Lawsuit Against Arizona (Updated)
- Patterico’s Pontifications – Feinstein on Judicial Inexperience, Then and Now submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Common Sense Political Thought – Real, honest-to-God, spending cuts! submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- AIE Center for Defense Studies blog – China Cashes In on Iraq’s Postwar Recovery by Philipp Tomio submitted by Right Truth
- Caroline Glick – Standing down the hanging jury submitted by Bookworm Room
- Zenpundit – Reality, Strategy and Afghanistan: Some Questions submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Stuart Schneiderman – The Hotness Gap submitted by The Provocateur
- Virginia Right! – Obama: Solar Panel $2 Billion Investment Payback in Only 50 Years submitted by Snapped Shot
- Powerline – Had Enough “Hope and Change”? submitted by JoshuaPundit
- The Counterterrorism Blog – Two Major Middle East Terrorist Figures Die in their Safe Havens submitted on behalf of Wolf Howling
- Israel Matzav – Who is orchestrating a US rapprochement with Hezbullah and Hamas? submitted by The Watcher