The other day, I did a post about the fact that bureaucracies, in their ceaseless question for administrative protection, run the risk of killing us all. I think Zombie makes my point precisely, in a post pointing out that people and nations most deeply wedded to perfection through bureaucracy (i.e., totalitarianism) all seem remarkably comfortable with determining who is unworthy of life — not because of evil acts they have committed, but because of their failure to conform to state perfection.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Will the Democrats really go through with their threats?
- Arrogance: Biden Goes Dark & Relies On the MSM & Social Media to Hide The Growing Scandal
- I think this may be the best cat video ever
- Democrats still live in a Trump-fueled dystopian nightmare
- A proposal to amend presidential term limits — by a Guest Author