A couple of months ago (or so), we got word that Vasko Kohlmayer was terribly ill with a ruptured appendix, in Russia yet! I’ve had several good friends unfortunate enough to have ruptured appendices, and they barely pulled through in American hospitals. Vasko must have a constitution of iron because, not only did he recover, he’s back writing again. Yay! Join me in celebrating a friend’s happy recovery.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The anti-prison movement will be a disaster . . . for criminals
- Bookworm Beat 11/22/20 — a few quick takes
- Before There Was “Turkey’s Away,” There Was The Exploding Whale Of Oregon
- Bookworm Room special illustrated edition: Unpolled Conservative, unchained
- Election fraud, the Democrats, and the Sorcerer’s Apprentice