The results are in at the Watcher’s Council and it was a nice week for me. My post about societal aspirations won on the Council side (thank you, fellow Council members), and American Front’s post about Brad Kasal, which inspired my own post, won on the non-Council side. I’m especially pleased about the American Front win, since I think too many civilians were unaware of Sgt. Kasal’s heroism:
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Bookworm Room–Our de-aspirational society; or a society aiming for victimization and tawdriness
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD-Reach Out!
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Mere Rhetoric- J Street Co-Founder Daniel Levy: Israel’s Creation “An Act That Was Wrong”
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – The unbearable dilemma of an “anti-Zionist”
- Fourth place with 1 vote –Right Truth- Tipping Point – My Head is Exploding
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Joshuapundit – The TSA Goes Berserk
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – “Because of Olbermann’s (short) suspension …”
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Will the Deficit Panel Report Be DOA?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right – It’s the Way Earmarks Are Used the Makes Them Evil
- First place with 2 votes! – American Front – One Of Many American Military Heroes submitted by Bookworm Room
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gates Of Vienna – Bring In The Grandmothers submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Iowahawk – Comply With Me submitted by The Watcher
- Third place with 1 vote –New Zeal – Comrade Atkins Admits Communist Infiltration of Democratic Party submitted by Snapped Shot
- Fourth place with *t* 2/3 votes – The List –Open letter to the NFL: Why we can’t neglect prostate cancer submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes – Shadow Government –In Response To Stephen Walt submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes – The Passing Parade –PUNCTUATION AND ITS DISCONTENTS submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 votes – The American – Is Economics A Science? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Planet Moron – Maybe we Need Another Midterm Election submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Other McCain – Europe In Crisis submitted by VA Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Ed Lasky/American Thinker – Soros’s Next Target: Your State submitted by The Razor
And now I’ll say what I say every week: Whether the submissions (Council or non-Council) ended up as wins, places or shows, you’ll be hard-pressed to find better reading material out there in the blogosphere. Please give each post a visit. You’ll be so pleased that you did.